How It Works
More than 80% of people agree that planning in advance is a good idea, yet many do not know where to begin. It is easier than you think, and we can help. Beyers Funeral Home and Crematory has dedicated counselors who will help you understand your options and let you make choices that are right for you.
How much planning you do is up to you. Some people only like to have a preference for burial or cremation documented. Others go all the way to choosing music and naming participants they would like in their ceremony.
What happens when you put a plan on file with Beyers Funeral Home and Crematory:
- Your wishes are documented and kept on file with us
- Your family knows what you want to happen
- You have more time to discuss and consider choices
- Urgency and stressful decisions are eliminated during a time of crisis
- You have the option to fund the plan over time
- Plans paid in advance freeze costs and eliminate inflation
- Plans can be changed at any time
- Eliminates emotional overspending
Benefits of Planning
Peace of mind, when it is needed most.
All it takes is a little time to get started. Most people find the hardest part of planning is just making the decision to start the process. We make it easy and families gain the peace of mind of having the plans in place.
Request an Appointment
We look forward to meeting you.
Many people prefer to meet with us when it best fits their schedule or needs. Meeting when and where it works for you, is important to us and also ensures we can have one of our expert staff available.